Would you rather have a Jack o Lantern for your own head or tree limbs to your arms and legs? We play this game before bed, on long automobile trips and sometimes while eating lunch!
15 FUN WOULD YOU RATHER…
Just for fun today, I’m inviting you to play his favourite game — and let you (perhaps) learn a little more about yourself as a writer!
- Would you rather read an audience of ten those who love you or to 10,000 people you don’t know? your writings
- Would you rather release one insanely great-selling book and never compose again or release a string of 15 average-selling books over a 20-year interval?
- Would you rather be understood wherever you go… or live a quiet (monetarily successful) life of anonymity?
- Would you rather be loathed and loaded or poor and well-adored?
- Would you rather do a cross-country book store tour or site tour?
- Would you rather write in a rooftop garden encircled by city sounds — or in a studio that is quiet with cattle as your neighbors?
- Would you return to grad school for a Creative Writing degree or teach writing in a high school?
- Would you sit on the writing sidelines forever or rather bravely share your writing?
Understanding your response to my final question, please use your practice now to share with us a bit you might be focusing on! Remember to leave feedback for others as well. And, if you re so inclined, let us know how you answered any of the questions above! Or offer one of your own! Appreciate.